- Product Description
Vortex pumps are ideal for:
- Grey water pumping
- Sump emptying
- Septic effluent water disposal
- Pumping of light slurries and factory waste
- Water transfer
- Storm and rainwater harvesting and transfer
Features & Benefits
- 2 Year Warranty
- Open impeller vortex, centrifugal design is able to pump small soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage.
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.(D15VA has a single seal).
- Sand slinger lip seal for added protection and a long and reliable service life.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasterners for long service life and an attractive, lasting appearance.
- Preset length float switch fitted for unattended operation
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug easy to connect to power longer life in dirty water
Model Power kW Rail kit code Voltage Outlet D15VA 0.15 - 220/240 1 ¼ D25VA 0.25 - 220/240 1 ½ D40VA 0.4 - 220/240 2" D75VA 0.75 SR80 220/240 3" D150VA 1.5 SR80 220/240 3" DT08V 0.75 SR80 415 3" DT15V 1.5 SR80 415 3"
- Downloads & Specifications
You may also like
$465.30 (inc GST)
$858.00 (inc GST)
$303.60 (inc GST)
$307.90 (inc GST)